Galentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays of the year. If you love pampering your best gal pals with gifts on this special ladies' day, we can help you out:
1) DecodedDesigns is one of the coolest Etsy shops I've seen in a while. Each of their super cute bracelets is encoded with a secret (and often nerdy) morse code message in the design. How wonderful is that?
2) Out of Print is a great online shop for your favorite bookworm.
3) Everyone loves enamel pins, and Pintrill has some of the best options.
4) RockLove Jewelry is my go to for geek chic jewelry, especially this Penny Dreadful collection.
5) Everyone loves cute bags and accessories, and Loungefly has some of the greatest options.
What are your favorite places to shop for friends? Let's chat in the comments.
Want to learn more weird and nerdy facts about me? Follow along and come back next Friday for more 5FF!