My Netflix queue is always changing, but here are the top five things I'm watching now.
1) Being Human UK is kind of always in my queue. I love it, but I keep watching it for a while, forgetting about it, coming back, re-watching old episodes because I can't remember what's happening... we'll see if I ever make it to the end!
2) I enjoy Supergirl way more than I ever expected. She's such a cute girl scout with a great crew, and I binged the entire first season in a few days.
3) I've re-watched Luther probably 12 times, and I'm doing it again.
4) If I'm being totally honest, I can never really tell what's going on in Penny Dreadful. But that doesn't stop me from watching, and I'm so glad the first two seasons are available on Netflix now.
5) My absolute favorite show in my queue right now is Stranger Things. These little kids give me life.
What's in your Netflix queue right now? What isn't in mine but should be? Let's chat in the comments.
Want to learn more weird and nerdy facts about me? Follow along and come back next Friday for more 5FF!