I know a lot of other fictional universes probably have delicious food, but I'm choosing this week's Five Fandom Friday list straight from Hogwarts. (Shout out to the Wizarding World for making so many of these dream foods a reality!)
1) Butterbeer. Honestly I want to drink this all day every day.
2) Pumpkin Pasties. What a perfect autumn treat.
3) Treacle Tart. I honestly have no idea what this would taste like, but just the name sounds amazing.
4) Chocolate Frogs. Though it may weird me out to eat something that's bouncing around.
5) Mrs. Dursley's Pudding. I wouldn't really want to be in her company, but I bet her desserts are delicious.
Which fictional foods do you most want to try?