As a geeky fashion shop, we spend a lot of time with geeky fashion bloggers. Here are five of our absolute favorites:
1) Melificent is one of the first geeky fashion bloggers I started following. I've since been able to meet her in person, follow the growth of her new little family addition, and stalk all of her nerdy fashion choices. Her everyday cosplay looks are on point, and I especially love her nerdy must have lists!
2) Nothing excites me more than going to a convention and meeting up with cool nerds I've only interacted with online. I got to meet Bria from White Hot Room at AwesomeCon last year, and I'm obsessed with her geeky fashion blog. She works with her partner Lin to post everything from nerdy outfits to cosplay to convention coverage (if you look around, you might see a familiar face!).
3) I love everything about The Nerdy Girlie. We've worked together (see above shirt!), and I've incorporated parts of her blog into my own life / online world (mainly her 100 cups of coffee series and 5 Fandom Friday challenge). I love her sense of style, especially her everyday cosplay outfits!
4) Le Fancy Geek is run by Nina, who is just the cutest. I love the way she pulls in unique accessories to make the cutest geek chic outfits!
5) The Stylish Geek pulls together so many of my favorite geeky fashion brands into completely fabulous looks. I'm so inspired by her story and her fashion sense. If I could only wear outfits put together by another person for the rest of my life, I would choose her!
Are you a geeky fashion blogger? Do you have favorites we didn't list here? Leave your links in the comments - we'd love to check them out!
Want to learn more weird and nerdy facts about me? Follow along and come back next Friday for more 5FF!