Since I binge watch basically everything, I'm very used to skipping past the first thirty seconds of every show so I don't have to watch intro a million times.
But, there are a select few shows with an intro so good I just can't skip it. These are their stories.
1) I'm obsessed with the Misfits intro. This song just puts me in a good mood.
2) Maybe British shows just do TV intros better, but I'm also obsessed with Peep Show's opening song.
3) I never skip the intro to Game of Thrones. Partially because I love the show so much I want to drag it out as long as possible, and partially so I can sing along to the Peter Dinklage version in my head.
4) Daredevil's opening titles are so beautiful, they're one of the only intros I actively watch every time.
5) Maybe my favorite opening title sequence of all time belongs to Dexter. It's shot super well with a great song and so much of Michael C. Hall's beautiful face. Well done all around.
Which opening titles do you never skip? Let's chat in the comments.
Want to learn more weird and nerdy facts about me? Follow along and come back next Friday for more 5FF!