Today's Five Fandom Friday is all about five ways to Netflix and chill... which I'm going to answer with my five favorite things to do while binge watching TV and pretend I never learned the Urban Dictionary definition.
1) Writing snail mail. One of my resolutions for this new year is to send more hand-written cards out into the world, and my favorite way to do that is on the couch with a favorite show on in the background.
2) Crafting. I've been a crafter since I was old enough to use a needle without hurting anyone. I feel like I'll adapt really easily to being an old lady because my favorite way to spend a Saturday afternoon is on the couch with a cup of hot coffee and a craft project in my lap.
3) Drinking. I do enjoy actually having a social life, but nothing beats slipping into cozy pants after work and spending the night with a favorite show and a homemade old fashioned.
4) Scrolling Pinterest. I don't often stumble down the rabbit hole that is Pinterest (because that's where I would spend the rest of my life), but hanging out in DIY land with a true crime marathon on in the background is one of my top ways to relax.
5) Cleaning. Not glamorous, but nothing makes folding laundry better than having Netflix friends keeping you company.
What are your favorite ways to Netflix and chill? :)